Monday, March 5, 2012

Resigning Candidacy

Below is a verbatim copy of an email, that  I have just sent to The 99 Declaration.

"This email is sent to serve as my official notice that effective as of March 5, 2012 , that I, Jon Corbett, a person who registered as a candidate to represent the State of Alaska at the 99 Declaration Convention, am withdrawing myself as such.
I would like to be able to say that I could pinpoint one particular reason, but I cannot. However, I can say that I hope that the 99Declaration Convention goes over well and you all leave feeling as if something positive is accomplished for our nation as a whole. For myself, I feel that my efforts are best spent refocusing upon issues affecting me and mine here in Alaska.
Sincerely,

Jon Corbett
"

The general idea of this blogpage was to promote my own ideas about the 21 grievances listed by the 99 Declaration.  Since I am no longer a candidate for a delegate seat. I will be shutting this blog down.  Perhaps I will just open one without tying it to any effort other than my own ideas.

No comments: